Yesterday I posted on Team Building, I mentioned in that post that I’ll post about the tasks one by one later. So here I am with the first task for my Team Building workshop.
This task is named “Rabbit, Archer or Wall”
– In this there are two teams.
– Each team has to choose the character they want to be they can either be Rabbit or Archer or Wall
– All the team members have to be same character, so the character has to be told to everyone in the team. The team here decides what they want to be.
– Both teams are given 30 seconds to decide who they are.
– After 30 seconds both team face each other and do the respective action.
– For Rabbit action is “Hands on ear”, for Archer the action is “Archer releasing arrow”, and for Wall the action is both Hands with the palm facing the other team.
– When Rabbit comes in front of Archer – Archer wins (Archer kills Rabbit)
– When Rabbit comes in front of Wall – Rabbit wins (Rabbit jumps over Wall)
– When Wall comes in front of Archer – Wall wins (Wall falls on Archer)
In this you can have 5 iterations which yields you the result.
Things team learn in this task,
– Communicating the character (action) to all the members.
– Improved co-ordination among team members as all the members are told to do the same action.
– Improved understanding among team members.
– Chance for team members to place their opinion, get togerther and discuss what action to perform.
– Improves teamwork and team comes together to achieve success and win.
I’ll post the other two exercises that we had very soon. Keep checking.