Tweet Old Post permission issue
Lot of people are not able to access the tweet old post and buffer my post admin page. If you are not able to see the admin page and you are admin of the site try this fix.
“You do not have enough permission to set the option. Please contact your admin”
Login to wordpress -> Go to Plugins -> Editor -> Select Tweet Old Post on right top, in Select plugin to edit.
Edit Plugin Tweet Old Post
Click on top_admin.php on the right and make the below change
Let me know if that solved the problem.
A long awaited update. Tweet old post has been updated to v4 now.
Checkout the latest updates
– You can have your own application name instead of “Tweet Old Post”. That is whenever a tweet will be posted from the plugin it will show the application name you have configured in the settings. However it is bit difficult rather a lengthy process to create your own application name in twitter. Whatever application name you create it will appear under “via” in that tweet. For this you have to create an application in twitter and specify its “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret”. Creating Twitter Application for Tweet Old Post WordPress Plugin.
– Pages can now be included. Added an option to select what is to be tweeted (pages, posts, or both).
– Removed “.” and used “-” when adding additional text, “.” was causing grammatical mistakes if sentence was trimmed.
– Added option to specify number of posts that can be tweeted simultaneously. You can specify a maximum of 10 and minimum of 1. If you specify 4 it will pick 4 random posts and tweet it. So basically you can specify how many tweets you want at a time.
– Last but not the least, removed random time slot was causing lot of confusion.
Note: Please update your settings once after updating.
If something is not working try following steps,
– Make sure “Tweet Old Post Admin URL (Current URL)” is showing your current URL.
– Click on “Update Tweet Old Post Options”.
– Try again.